All times Eastern Daylight Time (UTC−04:00) through October 31; Eastern Standard Time (UTC−05:00) after October 31.
AAI invites attendees to submit abstracts of unpublished, original research for presentation at IMMUNOLOGY 2020™. All abstracts will be reviewed by committees of experts in their respective areas and scheduled for presentation. Outstanding regular abstracts will be selected for oral presentation in Block Symposia (oral presentations of abstract data).
Posters are the most dynamic aspect of the AAI annual meeting! Meet abstract authors for face-to-face discussions and learn about their most recent research. On Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, between 2:30 PM and 3:45 PM, you can discuss the most recent data presented by scientists conducting the work.
Block Symposia are two-hour symposia consisting of short oral presentations of those abstracts that are deemed to be the best in each topic category. First authors have the option of requesting ‘Podium and Poster’ or ‘Poster Only’ when submitting their abstracts. Up to 40% of the submitted abstracts will be chosen to be presented in these symposia.
- All accepted abstracts, including those selected for a podium presentation, are required to be presented as a poster.
- Posters are viewable for one day only.
- Presenters are to place their posters on their assigned space between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM on their scheduled day.
- All First Authors must be present at their poster between the hours of 2:30 PM and 3:45 PM on their assigned day.
- Posters are to remain up until 3:45 PM and and be removed no later than 4:30 PM on the assigned day; posters not removed will be discarded.
- Videoing or photographing of posters without the permission of the author is forbidden. First Authors are allowed to photograph their own posters.
Note: No scientific sessions are scheduled during the Poster Session times!