Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 8:00 am – 11:30 am Kalakaua Ballroom C
Major Symposium H: The Stromal Cell Underpinning of Immune Cell Development and Function
- Susan Schwab, New York Univ. Sch. of Med.
- J.C. Zúñiga-Pflücker, Univ. of Toronto, Canada and Sunnybrook Res. Inst.
- Susan Schwab, New York Univ. Sch. of Med., Exit strategies: S1P and immune cell migration
- J.C. Zúñiga-Pflücker, Univ. of Toronto, Canada and Sunnybrook Res. Inst., Thymus stromal cells are plastic
- Mark S. Anderson, Univ. of California, San Francisco, Maintenance of immune tolerance by thymic stromal cells
- Melody Swartz, Univ. of Chicago, Antigen presentation by lymphatic endothelial cells and T cell memory
- Daniel Mucida, Rockefeller Univ., Neuro-immune interactions in the gut
- Theresa Lu, Hosp. for Special Surgery Res. Inst., Langerhans cells and stromal regulation in lupus
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 8:00 am – 11:30 am Kalakaua Ballroom B
Major Symposium G: B Cell Lineage Signals in Protective versus Maladaptive Antibody Responses
- Mark Boothby, Vanderbilt Univ.
- Roberta Pelanda, Univ. of Colorado Sch. of Med.
- Roberta Pelanda, Univ. of Colorado Sch. of Med., Molecular control of central B cell tolerance: is it one for all?
- João P. Pereira, Yale Univ., B cell circuits in homeostasis and disease
- Julie Zikherman, Univ. of California, San Francisco, Negative feedback regulation of normal and autoimmune B cell responses
- Pamela Schwartzberg, NIAID, NIH, Modulation of B cell responses by activated PI3K-delta
- Mark Boothby, Vanderbilt Univ., Imag(in)ing a fusion of nutrients, metabolism, and function as B cells effect antibody responses
- Michel Nussenzweig, Rockefeller Univ., Human antibody responses to viral pathogens